Certification & Accreditation
- The certifying and auditing of all levels of Organic production in Australia is carried out by no less than eight certifying bodies, all of which are accredited by the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS).
- Stoney Creek’s certification is administered by NASAA (National Association of Sustainable Agriculture Australia). Formed in 1986, it is recognised as one of Australia’s leading organic certifiers.
- The industry is represented at government and international level by the peak body Organic Federation of Australia (OFA).
- Stoney Creek products are certified Kosher by Kosher Australia.
- Stoney Creek is HACCP certified. This is an internationally recognised food safety program.