Terms and Conditions
Normal office hours are 8:00am–4.30pm Monday to Friday, weekends and public holidays by appointment. Our answering machine will record messages outside these hours and our Customer Service team will return your call as soon as possible.
HOW TO ORDER
We are happy to accept your order:
- Online (via this website)
- Phone: 1300 352 948 (International +61 3 5463 2340)
- Fax: (03) 5463 2553 (International +61 3 5463 2553)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not send credit card details via fax or email)
- Mail: PO Box 37, Talbot, Vic. 3371 Australia
Our Customer Service team will phone to clarify any uncertainties there may be with your order.
Note: All transactions are in Australian dollars (AUD)
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- All orders are dispatched by Toll Express Courier or Australia Post.
- All deliveries require a signature upon delivery, unless specifically instructed otherwise*.
- If no instructions are given, the default message to the courier will be: “If not home, please leave in shade at front door”.
*Note: You may direct your goods to be left unattended at your premises. Stoney Creek, however, is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft sustained as a result. In such cases, a written statement from the courier shall be considered proof of delivery.
- All orders are dispatched by Toll International Express Courier or Australia Post International.
Click Shipping for full details.
Online payments via PayPa and Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Experess) via Stripe. Do not send credit card details via fax or email.
Direct Deposit may be made to Westpac Bank: Name: Stoney Creek Oil Products Pty Ltd
BSB: 033 605 Account No: 205413
If paying by direct deposit, cheque or money order, be sure to quote invoice number for our reference. Email email@example.com to advise of payment details, or mail to Stoney Creek Oil Products, PO Box 37, Talbot, Vic. 3371.
- Make cheques and money orders payable to ‘Stoney Creek Oil Products.’
Factory sales and pickups are available from our factory at 145 Davies Road, Talbot, during normal office hours (8:00am–4:30pm) or by prior arrangement.
DAMAGED OR MISSING GOODS
- Please check your order immediately upon delivery. If you have signed for the complete amount/quantity of goods, Stoney Creek cannot be held responsible for missing goods claims.
- Check the courier’s consignment note carefully and sign only if all carton(s) are present and undamaged.
- Stoney Creek must be notified immediately of damaged or missing goods, so the situation can be dealt with promptly.
- Stoney Creek will replace damaged goods only if noted as “damaged” on the courier’s delivery docket.
REQUEST FOR CREDIT OR RETURNS
Such requests must be made within 7 days of delivery. Please phone 1300 352 948 to discuss the problem and obtain a Return Authorization number if appropriate. Our Customer Service team will assist you with this process.
In order to communicate with you efficiently, we ask that you supply us with your email address. We may use this to send selected material that we think may be of interest to you. This material will usually relate to our products, but may include material we judge may be of interest to you, or information you may request.
In accordance with the Federal Privacy Regulations and AntiSpam legislation, we may use these business details with your inferred consent to offer you marketing information, but we will not supply your details to any third party unless required to by law. Simply advise firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be removed from our mailing list, and you will be unsubscribed immediately.