Premium Flaxseed Oil Capsules
Date Posted:25 January 2024
Our Flaxseed Oil Capsules are packaged in Soya Vegan friendly Soft Capsules to ensure you can enjoy the benefits of Flaxseed Oil on the go!
Quality is everything to us and the way we control the quality of our capsules is to start with quality seed, the Linseed used was grown in Charlton Victoria, tested at a NATA Certified Victorian Laboratory to measure the quality, Cold Press at Stoney Creek and encapsulated in Sydney.
We have also registered these capsules with the Australian Made Campaign to give our customers confidence in their product.
In order for the Australian Made Campaign to approve our capsules we were required to supply our product worksheets, photos of our work area and all our invoices from the grower, laboratory testing and all the different components and without this we would not have qualified or been able to use the Australian Made logo.
Flaxseed Oil Capsules Facts
- Omega support in a quick easy fuss free form
- 100% Australian, Vegan alternative to Fish oil
- A sustainable source of Omega 3 (ALA)
- Support in General health and wellbeing
- 50% ALA in each capsule
- Gluten and GMO Free
- Convenient for those who find it difficult to consume Flaxseed oil
- Omega support without a fishy aftertaste
- Adults; Take 2 capsules twice per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Store below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Did you know
Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) are essential for healthy body tissue cell regeneration. Therefore flaxseed oil, with its rich source of omega-3 fatty acid, provides an important component to improve health and prevent disease in our western diet.
Omega 3 deficiency has been linked to many conditions including the following ailments:
- Skin Conditions e.g. dry skin, psoriasis, eczema and acne
- Flaxseed Oil As a True Aid Against Arthritis, Heart Infarction, Cancer and Other Diseases. Buy book online.
- Also Fats the Heal, Fats the Kill by Udo Erasmus