Gluten-free Fruit Loaf
- 1 cup Stoney Creek Organic Flaxseed Meal
- 1 or 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk (soy, rice or low fat)
- 1 cup brown sugar (or less if you prefer)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit
- 125g chopped glazed ginger (optional)
- 170g dried cranberries (optional)
- Combine flaxseed meal, beaten eggs, milk and sugar and stand 5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix thoroughly and bake in a large (26cm) loaf tin at 160oC for at least 60 minutes or until golden brown.