No Knead Gluten-free Bread
- 1/2 cup Stoney Creek Organic Flax Flour
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1 cup buckwheat flour;
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour;
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp instant dry yeast
- 3 cups warm water
- 1 tbsp vinegar (white/rice/apple cider)
- Whole flaxseeds, herbs, salt flakes
- 4.5 litre (or larger) heavy lidded pot (heat resistant cast iron/enamel/pyrex)
- Sift and combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Dissolve yeast in water for a few minutes.
- Add liquids to flours, stir with a paddle until combined.
- Cover bowl with cling wrap and leave for 12 hours or overnight.
- Turn the dough onto some baking paper sitting in a flat bowl and shape a little to form a rustic rounded loaf.
- Sprinkle with flaxseeds etc as desired.
- Let rise again for 30 minutes whilst heating the pot in the oven at 220oC.
- Lift the dough using the paper and place both in pot, put lid on and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove lid and bake a further 15 to 20 minutes.