Makes approx. 12
- 1 Cup S.R. White Flour
- 1/4 Cup S.R. Wholemeal Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Stoney Creek Flaxseed Meal
- 5 Weetbix Finely Crushed
- 1 cup frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup frozen Blueberries
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Soy drink or Milk of your choice
- 3 tablespoons margarine. Melted.
- Sift flours and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- Stir through sugar, Stoney Creek Flaxseed Meal, crushed Weetbix and berries.
- Combine egg, Milk and margarine.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients stirring gently until just combines.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in moderately hot oven at 190oC for 30mins.
*Pictured recipe includes 1 cup rolled oats (instead of crushed weetbix) and only 1 cup blueberries.