Flax Protein Balls
- 100g chopped Australian walnuts (lightly toasted or raw)
- 100g Australian almonds (lightly toasted or raw)
- 2 tbsp TassieGold Golden Flaxseeds
- 170g medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 100g soft dried figs or apricots, chopped
- 100g prunes, pitted and chopped
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 100g desiccated coconut (for coating)
- Whiz nuts and seeds in a food processor until like bread crumbs.
- Add dried fruits and whiz until smooth.
- Add other ingredients, saving coconut for coating.
- Make sure you have a sturdy food processor - or you can finish mixing by hand (the mixture can become quite hard and sticky).
- Roll into 2-3cm balls and roll in coconut.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.