Beetroot Dip with Flaxseed Oil
Date Posted:3 November 2023
You can serve the Flaxseed Beetroot Dip with crackers, toasted bread, or fresh vegetable sticks. It can also be used as a spread on sandwiches or wraps.
- 2 medium-sized beetroots, cooked and peeled
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the cooked and peeled beetroots using a box grater or food processor.
- Combine the Greek yoghurt, flaxseed oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Mix well to ensure all ingredients are thoroughly incorporated.
- Add the grated beetroots to the yoghurt mixture and stir until well combined. Adjust the seasoning to your taste preferences.
- Transfer the beetroot dip to a serving bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavours to meld together.
- Before serving, garnish the dip with a sprinkle of chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley or dill, for added freshness and presentation.