- 5 sliced green chillies (4 if using processor)
- 5 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 2 1/2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 10 small cardamom pods
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 tablespoons Stoney Creek Organic Flaxseed Oil
- Salt to taste
- Traditionally, each ingredient is stone ground or ground using a pestle and mortar and then blended together with oil.
- Alternatively, place all ingredients in a food processor and blitz.
- Serve as a spicy condiment with grilled or poached meat, fish or tofu, grilled vegetables or stir into natural yoghurt for a tasty dip.
- Also try with soup, bean dishes or pasta.
- Keep remainder in fridge in closed container.