Flaxseed Oil Salad Dressing with Mustard and Honey Recipe
Date Posted:3 November 2023
Feel free to customise this recipe by adding herbs, spices, or other ingredients such as lemon juice, soy sauce, or minced shallots to suit your taste.
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flaxseed oil, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, and honey until well combined.
- Season the dressing with salt and pepper according to your taste preferences. Adjust the sweetness or tanginess by adding more honey or vinegar if desired.
- Allow the dressing to sit for a few minutes to let the flavours meld together.
- Give the dressing a final whisk before using it on your salad.