- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage (finely shredded)
- 1 salad onion (finely sliced)
- 1 carrot, sliced into fine batons
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced into fine batons
- 1 handful combined chopped Vietnamese mint and Thai basil
- 1 tablespoon Stoney Creek Organic Flaxseed Oil
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon deseeded, chopped and ground chilli
- Dry fried onion garnish (available in Asian section of food stores)
- Combine salad ingredients.
- Whisk dressing ingredients.
- Lightly dress salad to taste when serving and sprinkle with onion.
- Keep remaining dressing refrigerated in closed jar.