Zucchini, Kale & Feta Salad
- 2 medium zucchinis (courgettes), sliced into long strips using a potato peeler or mandoline
- 3 tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- 100g feta or white sheep's milk cheese
- 1 handful organic baby kale leaves
- mint leaves for garnish (as much as you like)
- 1 tbsp Stoney Creek Organic Flaxseed Oil,
- 1 tbsp olive oil,
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar,
- juice from 1/2 an orange,
- zest from 1 lemon,
- 1 small clove crushed garlic,
- pinch salt.
- Place dressing ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid and shake to combine.
- Keep left-over amount refrigerated.
- Slice zucchini into thin strips and toast pine nuts in a dry pan until golden.
- Place salad greens in a bowl or platter, crumble with feta, sprinkle with pine nuts and toss with some dressing drizzled through.