- 1kg pumpkin chopped into large roasting chunks
- 1 sliced onion
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 50ml Stoney Creek Grapeseed Oil
- cups of chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Heat oven to 180oC.
- Place pumpkin, onion, garlic and rosemary in a baking tray.
- Brush pumpkin with the grapeseed oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and plenty of cracked black pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour or until softly roasted.
- Pour a cup of stock into the pan to help remove roasted pieces.
- Lightly blend in batches with the rest of the stock, pouring into a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer up to 20 minutes.
- Garnish as above and serve with crusty bread.