Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Soup
- 2 Sweet Potatoes peeled and diced equal quantity of Pumpkin
- 2 1/2 litres water
- 1 Leek chopped
- 2 Tomatoes diced
- 4 Chicken Stock Cubes
- Place all ingredients in a pot and cook approximately 1/2 hour.
- Add 1/3 cup Stoney Creek Flaxmeal and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, blend in blender until smooth.
* Add 3 teaspoons Sesame Seeds and 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Coriander and heat for approximately 1/2 hour.
Serve with a small spoon of Cream or sprinkle with chives or spring onion.